Friday, June 12, 2009

tiny steps

i used to think that Rush Limbaugh is a douche bag...then i came to think that he is the mouthpiece, the actual douche nozzle...i have never heard a single word uttered forth from his drug-addled brain that i have agreed with, and now i have come to consider that it is doing a disservice to douche bags to equate Limbaugh with being such...i mean, douche bags perform a valuable service, rendering their assigned areas to healthfulness and, dare i say, tastiness...and Rush does none of these things...he is just an ill-tempered blowhard...and his rant that i heard today pushed me over the edge...
...he actually had the balls to say that people who exercise, ride bikes, jog, hike, do weight training at the gym, rock climb, whatever, are part of the cause of the health care problem in our country because they hurt themselves and show up at the hospital and make the government pay for it...i can only hope that there were some conservative sort of folks at the gym or out on the bike trail with their iPods on listening to this bullshit and have a glimmer of awakening...

...tiny steps...

8 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

we dont say 'tiny steps' over here... we say 'pidgeon steps'..

x

Unknown said...

it's so nice to see the dancing chicken again...especially since it seems your the only one who visits here anymore...maybe the black background is too bleak and i should change it to something more cheery...
...hope you'll be taking some tiny pain-free steps of your own very soon...

MarmiteToasty said...

Got the district nurse coming out to me house tomorrow, Im hoping she will take the 45 staples out, but they are a bit oozing so I doubt it.... then physio starts on Thursdays, no 7 week waiting list for me :) and I have Nick who is the top man and the bloke that makes me laff and was me physio with me acl construction, so sometimes its not what ya know its who ya know, they are even sending a car to pick me up cos I have no other way of getting there, then solicitors on Friday to sort out me tosser X, well get things rolling...

Still trying to stay chipper with all thats going on here, and not having the time or availability to rest proper, but such is life....

Me 12 week sick certificate is not worth the paper its written on, and Im thinking I might have to at least have me before and after nippers back in another few weeks.... needs must....

AND..... I bet I aint the only one that visits ya daft git.... maybe they aint as gobbie as me and are to shy to comment :)

pidgeon steps... soon, very soon...

x

MarmiteToasty said...

Hoping everything is alright in your faraway world today..

x

pUnKhAiR2Nv said...

If you and Marmy can stop slobbering all over each other (just kidding) I have something to say. In response to your blog sir, I totally agree with you. I myself have ntried to sit down and consider what the fat slob was talking about, but like you said, he is intolerable. What I dont get is why does he have so many followers? Is it just because conservatives are too wimpy to stand up for themselves with fear of being called "bleeding heart", so they use Rush as their poster boy?

MarmiteToasty said...

*mopping up the slobber* lol

x

Unknown said...

where is that damned squeegee...

MarmiteToasty said...

sponges work better then squeegees LOL

good morning.... :)

x