Monday, August 17, 2009

let me begin by saying that i do not like "reality" television shows...in my humble opinion, and this is just my opinion, they are vapid and pointless and generally illustrate the worst in human nature, not to mention the number of writers, actors and other creative people whose lives are impacted by this type of programming...but i have been loaded with the "Final Straw"...
...on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars, one of the contestants is going to be former congressman Tom DeLay...this criminal piece of walking excrement is going to be having a jolly time dancing on the telly, when he should be in prison with a full dance card, with some hardcore motherfuckers that would LOVE taking his lily-white ass for a spin on the floor...

3 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Watching those reality programmes is like watching a train crash...... I am liking our Big Brother at the moment, cos it makes me realise that I aint quite as mental and insane and nasty as what somethings I think I am....... I know I aint normal but that to is ok, but I certainly aint like those protrayed on such programmes LOL

and as far a well know or famous people on these reality shows, its usually to try and make some sort of 'come back' in favour or whatever.......

x
x

Chris the Hippie said...

I agree on all counts -- especially DeLay.

When Survivor first came out, years and years ago, I was kinda excited. I thought they'd drop some guy off on a mountaintop or something and track him for six months to see how he survived... Needless to say that's not how the show went.

I watched Survivorman for a while, where this insane survival expert would go live on the arctic tundra or in the swamps or something for a week, but as much as I kinda liked that premise, I didn't much care for him narrating the whole show himself.

So... the only reality shows I've ever truly enjoyed are C-SPAN and professional football.

MarmiteToasty said...

Tiz been nearly a month, you must be busy watching the telly lol

x