Monday, November 10, 2008

imagine if you will...

...this goes beyond tasteless...it is hate speak of the worst order...imagine if you will, a black musician such as Kanye West or 50 Cent saying something like this about Bush or McCain or any other white politician...he would be hauled off to jail at the end of the show...we have a long way to go my brothers and sisters as long as dim-witted assholes like Ted Nugent practice such "free speech"...

is this what our fathers and grandfathers died to defend?

6 comments:

sparrow said...

Oh dear God.

I am ashamed to be of the same species. What rock did they crawl out from under?

Anonymous said...

I heard the first few lines and had to close it. I felt SUCH a pain in my heart. Such dismay...

How can we, as humans, think like this? I don't get it :(

Unknown said...

...and to think, at one time (an earlier and simpler time at that) i used to be a fan of this man's music and gonzo attitude...no more...never again...

Michael said...

That was disgusting. Why is it the right wing waco's can say things like this and it's okay? Randy Rhodes was fired from Air America, for doing distasteful jokes about Hillery in a comedy club setting. This dick head will likly get a pay increase.

Bluzlover said...

I have often liked Nugent's stand on gun control issues. His comments after the shootings in Virginia made sense. I have lost all respect for the man after hearing this. He should be banned from public appearances for life. In some countries he would be facing prison time.

Chris the Hippie said...

Geesh.

I used to get a kick out of him as well, but the more I learned about him the less I enjoyed his music.

There's no joy there any more.